Monday 10 October 2011

Demons...

I think things are getting too much for me to handle again...
Things may seem okay, only because I lie so well I fool myself
But in actual fact I'm retreating...
Running away... Some place safe in my mind...

I've been having a number of conversations with myself
So many thoughts I think I overwhelm myself
But now I'm having trouble decided what really happened
Or what I imagined...

I'm just lucky my body can't lie as well as I can...

And things I would have noticed I didn't...

Worrying...

The pressure to please everyone is getting to me
As much as I like to say I don't give a fuck sometimes I do
And I'm so frustrated...

I really shouldn't have days of emoing...
Makes me a fucking ray of sunshine...

Maybe I'll post something happier later
Or explain my day of emoing
But for now I can't really care

No comments:

Post a Comment